Friday, April 11, 2014

Two More Items From Dresslink

Hello!

Like a couple weeks ago I ordered two items from Dresslink. As usual the shipping took about 2 weeks. I bought New Fashion Women's Imitation Jean Skinny Thin Leggings Tights Pants and Women's Office High Waist Over Hip Slim Skirt FINEJO. First I'm going to talk about the jeggings.


This was a miss for me. The first thing I noticed about the leggings was the smell which was kinda weird. The fabric felt really strange too. Since it was high waisted I thought I looked super weird in it. Maybe I shouldn't have gotten the XXL. I got it in that size because the sizes are known to run small. Though it was very comfy. 


The high waisted skirt is difficult to see sorry for the bad quality. I love this skirt. The material was nice and thick. I actually fit in this just right! I bought this skirt because I needed a professional skirt. I'm really glad I got this skirt in XL. A typical skirt like this in my local mall would have costed around $30 but this skirt was $7 (without including shipping costs of course). 

That is all I got. Thanks for reading :)

Love, 

M

P.S.

I started to pre-schedule my posts so that a post should be up every week or so. I try to make things consistent please ignore my errors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment