Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Free Coffee Oh Yeah!

(iced vanilla macchiato)

Hello everybody,

I started drinking starbucks since high school. Later on I bought myself a gift card to collect stars and earn free drinks. There is an university owned starbucks on campus. Because I had collected enough stars I went  in last friday to redeem my free drink. The weird thing was they didn't swipe my card or anything. I only took out my card and the lady told me I was good. My starbucks card still told me that I had a reward so I thought maybe i thought the machine wasn't working. Then I went in today to try my luck and get a free drink. Guess what they didn't swipe my card again! So I still have the reward on my card. To not be so greedy I probably use my card at another starbucks on campus to redeem my free drink. Never less everything tastes better when they are free.

Have a great day!

Love,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment