Thursday, April 10, 2014

Them Girl Scout Cookies Though


Hello,

I actually bought myself a box girl scout cookies. I got the thin mints as you can see above they are my favorite.

 (Cassatta Cake)

I walked pretty far to get it and it was worth it. Delicious except way too much cream.

(Buffalo Chicken Burger with Pasta)

Sadly the chicken was kinda spicy and the ranch sauce was kinda weird. The pasta had too much onion smell to it.

My college people pet peeves/dislikes:

  • prank calls
  • people not taking out their laundry from washer/dryer
  • loud music/talking at night
  • have a meeting with me: late is ok but no show is not
  • stinky people (get a body of body spray. there aren't expensive)
  • cutting the line to ride the shuttle
  • invading my personal space (no don't get near by bubble)
  • lazy
  • talking loudly at class (i paid to learn not to hear your stupid voice)
  • if you're going to be very late class just don't show up
  • leaving your things everywhere (can you not? this is not your home leave your shit in your own room)
  • larping in the grassland in front of my dorm (no!)
  • zombies v humans (who the heck even invented this game? I mean the idea is actually very cool but today i saw a guy in a very tight camp onesie)
  • trying to run me over with your bike

That is my rant. I'm sorry if i sound so negative. I really like most people i met. It just those few who i don't.

Have a great day!

LOve,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment