Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I Love Macaroons


Hi!

So you know its just one of those days that I really want to get some desserts. I didn't want to head over to somewhere far so i went to get some macaroons. Very expensive but delicious! I wanted to reward myself for doing a job well done on my greek week variety show as well as preforming well for my econ test and math quiz. 

(Gianduja?)

I don't exactly remember how this one taste. I think it was pretty sweet buttercream.

(Bleu Cheese-Bacon)

This was the most expensive macaroon out of the five. The color was a very nice. The taste was average for a macaroon. I don't really liked that its chocolate dipped because it made the macaroon a little harder. 

(Praline?)

This was honestly pretty good. I think it a simpler type of macaroon.


(Spiced Balti Curry-Raison)

I think I was the most intrigued by this one. You can differently taste the curry since the brown powder above I'm sure is curry. It was indeed a tad spicy. It was so strange just to taste curry in a macaroon. Too bad its not one of my favorites. 

(Pistachio)

This pistachio macaroon does taste like pistachio. For all those Pistachio lovers out there you will love.

Haha everytime i see these pictures I smile. I just love desserts. Have a lovely day!

xo,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment