Thursday, February 20, 2014

Alpha Kappa Psi Induction



Hello,

This is just another update on my life. After a hectic week this week has been pretty calm which i like very much. Yesterday night I was finally inducted into my business fraternity Alpha Kappa Psi (Akpsi) yay me! Here are some pics that I took last night. I didn't have time to take much pics since everybody was already leaving.

This is our pin that we received.


This is me and Yujiao. She's super sweet and i met her during recruitment. I later found out that she was in my econ class which is pretty nice. She also owns the cutest sweaters.


 I also met her during recruitment. I had gotten to know her better since that day i helped her get ready for the rush interview. She's nice and I found out that we were in the same sorority after she added me and Facebook.  EDIT: The pic above was deleted on Facebook due to a request. So I also deleted it here. I will explain the detailed reason on my next post.


This is Tammie. Even though I still don't know her pretty well she's seems sweet.



In the middle is Iris. She is the VP of membership I believe. Though rush I learned that she can be serious and on top of things. For what I've seen she puts a lot into this organization and i admire her for that. Also she can be super sarcastic. 



This is Marina. She is adorable. I love her pink coat.

Even thought in the pictures above you seen that all the girls are asians that is not everyone. We are not an asian organization. Here is the pledge class of spring 2014:


BAM! Aren't we a group of professional students!

Oh at the top of this post you can see a picture of a chipotle chicken burrito bowl. That was indeed a delicious burrito and I had it with guac. The reason I put it up is because I finally cold download the photo editing program I really liked. It is called GIMP. I used this program when I had my first laptop. Its free and a cheaper version of photoshop. Even though I used it in the past I'm still getting used to it right. I used this program to edit the burrito bowl above. It's not the best right now but once I get use to it my pictures will be better. 

Thanks for ready and have a good day~

LOVE,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment