Thursday, February 13, 2014

All That Earlier Stuff

(dinosaur)
Hi,

I'm going to post pics to that I took at the museum with my sorority sisters. Haha as you can see I blink there ah~  At least I looked ok there. Those were so big bones there. My sorority is also going to have our formal there. I like it such a nice place. There were also a lot of little kids.

(otters in the water)

One of my sisters love otters so of course we went to see the otters first. Most of us didn't know that the otters are outside so were didn't have our coats on brrr~ The otters were super active and so adorable.
(fox)

This niffty little fox was walking skillfully on the log. This was my first time seeing a real fox so cool! 

(raccoons) 
Even though raccoons were not my favorite, i liked looking at the raccoons there. After than we went to some restaurant and I ate some pad thai for the first time. It was ok not the best. Overall a good experience. Going home this weekend~

Have a good day!

Love,

M

1 comment:

  1. soooooo adorable!!!!!!! raccoons >.< CUTE!!

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete