Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wholefoods Market & Trader Joe's


Hey,

Today we took a trip to Wholefoods and also to Trader Joe's.  While I've been to Trader Joe's multiple times I've never shopped at Wholefoods before. The purpose of the trip was to check out Wholefoods but Trader Joe's was nearby so we went there as well.


I think this little station was called nutter butter. You sort of dispense out different types of nut butter you want. We got the cashew butter and almond butter. The smell was phenomenal but I do have to say it's a lot less sweeter than other store bought prepackaged butters.


Going to any grocery store it is a must to check out the chocolate selection. There was so may kinds of chocolate available. 


I chose this dark chocolate with pear and almond. Can't wait to try it.



We saw fresh raw honey. It's perfect to sweeten my tea. There was also maple syrup and different types of oil.


They have cute bear containers to hold the honey.


There was a chile section and this mis-priced chile was spotted. Haha


They also have this cute bakery section. I loved that macaroons were sold there.


Next stop is Trader Joe's. The plaza is quite beautiful.


The quinoa section because my mom likes to add quinoa to things.


The salad selection was pretty.  I liked how there was many different kinds available.

Going to wholefoods was an experience and I will definitely be going back.

XOXO

M

No comments:

Post a Comment