Monday, May 25, 2015

Beginning Summer Updates

(even with an extra shot of expresso this ribbon crunch frap was too sweet for me)

Hi there,

Summer is great time to relax and recoup from the school year. Basically my days are consist of doing a short jog in the morning then working in the evening.


My nails are finally growing all nice and pretty so polish is a must but now the polish is starting to chip again. I thinking of doing a french tip of some sort.


One of the best things coming back home is getting to eat homemade waffles by my mommy. Look at how perfect it is :D


The day after my birthday my sister treated me to lunch. I got this sandwich which had turkey, ham, a and bacon. It was a big portion so I didn't even eat all of it.


The selection of pies <3

I got the banana cream pie which is forever my favorite. Oh so good :)


Went shopping the other day and did a mini Nike haul. I got a new pair of running shoes, a zip up, sweater, and pants.

Have an awesome day :D

XOXO,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment