Monday, May 18, 2015

End of Semester, Now Summer

 Hello,

I went home briefly before finals week to celebrate my mommy's birthday. We went to her favorite place to eat which was Texas Roadhouse of course. The prime rib was excellent as usual and the place was pretty busy.


For our last business frat exec meeting our president bought us cupcakes! It was super yummy and this strawberry one was so good.


This red velvet one isn't too bad either. They are currently located at a local mall but they have a couple of other locations as well.


Pretty much my study spot for finals is starbucks. I like the atmosphere a lot though it can be easily crowded at times.


Lighting was good at my dorm so i decided to take a selfie.


We had an awards gala for my sorority so this is me with my community service co-chair. So excited to be working with her next year.


The big-little pic which I always like to take. The lighting is really good at this ballroom.


The fam although we are missing some members. Good luck to my grandbig as goes on to do case grad school. I'll miss my little one as she goes off the Ireland but I know she'll have a lot of fun.


Another good spot to study is panera. The food is so-so but the place is nice.

Now i'm back home to enjoy the summer!


XOXO,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment