Friday, March 28, 2014

Some Other Buys and Such

Hello!

I hope all is well. I forgot to post the color of the sephora lipstick so here it. The color is called rouge shine.


I've had this eyeko eyeliner for a while and I'm sure that it's in my previous posts before. I've been obsess with this. This liquid liner is very smooth gliding when used on top of my marykay cream eyeshadow. 



I recently bought this neutrogena eye make up remover. First of all my makeup comes off easily with this. Even though its oil-free I still feel a little oily but doesn't dry my skin so I approve.


This is the first sports bra that I bought. Hopefully it becomes useful to me.


Here are some jeans and a plain black shirt that I got. The jeans were very cheap yays!

I really need to step up my game and actually do things. 

Things I need to do:
  • find summer internship/job
  • figure out classes for next semester
  • find a place to volunteer
  • work out and eat healthy
My life has been pretty boring and I really want to go on a vacation blah!

I hope you have a good day and thanks for reading :)

Love,

M


No comments:

Post a Comment