Friday, March 21, 2014

SHOPPING

(mint nails!)

Hello,

This is just a couple of things I got from the mall.


I don't own any lip stick so I decided to just buy a cheaper lipstick from sephora. The color I got was actually really nice. I like how its not too bright but maybe next time I'll be braver and actually get a bright red lipstick.


The active wear was cheap so I got these two long sleeves. Its hard to see the black shirt but I think its more suitable for casual wear than working out.


I'm not good at taking pictures but I love this dress. It was super cheap! The design is really nice too. Too bad its a small so I can't get fat or else I won't be able to fit in it anymore. This is my motivation to work out and eat healthy.


I also got another dress. This one is in green and yellow. There colors are my sorority colors ha!


I also got these comfy black flats from payless. Since my work at college requires me to wear semi business casual, I thought that these would be perfect. I decided to not get any shoes with heels so that I would be able to move things easily.

Thanks for reading,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment