Thursday, March 13, 2014

Snow and Food


Hello,

Yesterday was super snowy hence the pic above but tomorrow its going to return to 50 degrees weather so I am ok with that. These past few days I've been just eating, sleeping, and working though I did do p90x stretching and ab ripper x with sis and brother. Of course I could do the entire thing its way too intense for me. I really need to catch up on homework as well as studying. On monday I was able to eat lunch with one of my really close high school friend. It was really nice that both of our spring breaks occurred at the same time.

(mango smoothie, chicken panini?, and potato soup)

We went to Panera and it was delicious as usual. Early in the week we also went to Trader Joe's. I like   Trader Joe's as well as the plaza that its in. We bought groceries and there was macaroons.


I remembered to take a picture of it before I ate it. I believed that its caramel favored. Its so cute why couldn't I make ones like that.


My mom bought some Lindt chocolates but I don't know where she bought them. They are truffles!


There are so pretty~
(confetti puppy chow)

So my RA was selling these puppy chows for her club but they had a lot left so she gave some to me and my floor mates. This is the first time I ever ate puppy chow. It was ok. I don't understand why people are so obsessed with it. It was too sweet for me.

Sorry for the lack of posts. I've been trying to edit my pictures with gimp. This post is going end here so I don't overwhelm it with pictures.

Have a lovely day!

Love,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment