Friday, January 15, 2016

Yesstyle Order


Hi!

I recently made a purchase on Yesstyle. They were having sales and offered free shipping for orders over $35. I bought a convertible scarf ($13.47), open front cardigan ($11.97),  and a box of masks($11.12). This is the first time I made a purchase from this website.
Scarf: Baimomo
The reason I liked about this scarf is it's convertible feature. The buttons change the scarf into a light poncho and I always need scarfs anyway.


This is the cardigan I got in grey. I didn't want more black so it was either grey or red. Since the holidays are over I thought grey would be a better color. It seemed like a cute cardigan I can wear with leggings. Since I don't button up my cardigans anyway the open front feature doesn't bother me.

Lastly I bought a mask from the brand My Scheming. Since the masks here are super expensive I decided to get a box from yesstyle. The mask is called L-Ascorbic Acid Brightening Mask.

Once my items arrive I will do a full review.

XOXO

M

No comments:

Post a Comment