Friday, January 29, 2016

Review Yesstyle Order and Amazon Boots

Hi guys,

As you can see my package finally came! I'm so happy to finally see the items I bought.


It came in this small box.


Everything was tightly packed when I opened it. I'm glad that they had a pouch that covered the box. I always appreciate good packaging. 



The first time I'm going to show you is the convertible scarf. The tag was in Japanese so I assumed that this brand is a Japanese brand. 


The scarf was exactly like it was pictured in the website. Actually I'm wearing it right now as we speak. It's not very thick but comfortable and light.


The open cardigan was also very nice. 


The material is thick for the summer but perfect to wear indoors in the winter and I really like this color too.


My mask came in this packaging and I haven't used it yet.


It also came with a free BB cream sample though I don't really use much on my face but I'll try it sometime. The picture below are the box and below it is the individual mask.




I bought these black boots in Amazon. I have been looking for short boots for awhile because calf length boots are either too expensive or poorly made. So I was browsing around amazon when I found these boots. They were about $30. The reviews were pretty mixed. Some found nails while other thought it was best boots ever. I waited quite awhile before I decided to purchase these boots.  I remember seeing in some reviews that they bought these boots less than $30 so I just saved it in my shopping cart. Over winter break these price were jump up a little bit and I remember at the high point it reached to price of over $50 per pair! A week ago I saw that these boots were selling at around $27 then the price decreased. In the end I bought it for $26.65 and now it's selling about $28.




The boots looked like it did in pictures. It is a bit hard to put the shoe on but the shoe itself was pretty wide. When I walked outside the other day I was fine but big chunks of salt did get into my shoe. Overall I was pretty satisfied with my shoes with the price.


I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

XOXO

M

1 comment: