Tuesday, July 29, 2014

My Lokai



Hey,

About a couple months ago I saw a picture of the lokai bracelet on twitter. I really liked the concept of the bracelet. There's one black bead an one white bead. The black bead contains mud from the Dead Sea which is the lowest point on earth. It represents that sometimes we can hit rock bottom when things don't go right. The bead reminds us to stay hopeful. The white bead contains water from Mt.Everest the highest point on earth. It represents that good things with eventually happen. That bead reminds us to stay humble. 




I ordered the bracelet on Wednesday and it came on Saturday. The cost of one lokai bracelet is $18 and the shipping was $5. I paid $23 for the whole thing which I thought was a bit pricey. It was shipped in just a little pouch with nothing wrapping the bracelet. I was disappointed that the entire bracelet was made of silicone. I guess I didn't read it clearly on the website so I didn't know. The thing about silicone is that  they can get very dirty very quickly. I have a tiny wrist so I bought a small. It was pretty snug fit so I should have bought a medium instead. If you google the lokai bracelet you can see that someone actually snipped open the black and white beads. The black bead actually contains mud which is awesome. The white bead didn't have anything in it but the website claims that the water may have evaporated.


Here's a photoshopped picture of me wearing the bracelet. Though I do admit my face looks a bit fake. My photoshop skills will improve later~

Have a great day!

Love,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment