Monday, July 14, 2014

Life Update: Food & Buys

(strawberry banana pancakes @ ihop)

Hello Lovelies,

I haven't updated lately just because nothing interesting has happened to me. Everyday is workout, eat, and work. Thats lame and boring I know. To start off this post is the lovely pancake because what is better than food right?

Today I went with my sis to a quick trip to the mall. Through the recommendation of our older sis we went to look at some earrings at the piercing pagoda stand. The selection was limited and pretty expensive. They did have a 25% off when you spend over $50. Since these earrings are known not to go rusty nor make your ears itchy we each got a pair.  There was a little selection of earring dedicated to birthday stones. The emerald earrings looked pretty nice. I decided between the earrings below which I got and heart ones. Of course I chose the ones below as you can see. I thought the heart ones look a bit flimsy.

(10k emerald stud earrings)

Since we both love VS Pink we went there first. There was any sale because the semi-annual just ended maybe a week or two ago. There was a free tumbler & mini dog with any pink purchase (excluding clearance). The shorties were also only $15 but they didn't seem worth it. Lounge tops had a $10 off but I didn't really need more tops.

We also head over to forever 21 which had 30% off clearance. I tried on two dresses but they didn't look good on me so I didn't end up getting it. Then we went to charlotte ruse which had some sells but nothing caught my eye. The last place we went to was h&m which had a 50% off clearance going on. I do like h&m because of their professional/business clothes.

 (blue blazer: $5) 

I love blazers. So I was pretty excited when they had some on sale. Sadly my shoulders are pretty broad so I only fit a size 8. There were no black blazers that fit me but thankfully this blue one did. Its very nice and its a more darker in real life than the pic. I can definitely wear it to any events that requires me to dress business professional.

 (top: $2.50, crop tights: $7.50)

Since working out I have been looking for more active/work out gear. There was a small section of active gear that was on clearance which was great! Though I want more bras workout clothes are just as good.

 (bj's graduation cake)

A couple of weeks ago we celebrated my two cousin's graduation as well as my sis's at my cousins. It was a pretty chilly day with lots of mosquitoes. After eating we had this lovely cake. I not sure way kind it was though. It was a pretty nice day to chill with the fam.


The Nike outlet is a store I adore. Whats better than having lots of nikes everywhere! This time I didn't have a particular running shoes I liked so I got these high tops instead. I've never own a pair like these before so we'll see how it goes.

Last month we celebrated my dad's birthday at texas roadhouse. Not to mention the free rolls and peanuts steaks here are amazing. We started off with cheese fries which we shared. Bacon all over the fries. This was some good fries.


I shared this lovely prime rib with my mommy. It is the best! We get the prime rib every time we're here. This dish is my favorite.


That's it for today. Hopefully more things happen so I can write more blog posts. Thanks for reading and enjoy your day :)

LOVE,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment