Sunday, May 18, 2014

Random Stuff


Hey,

This is going to be a random post with some of the pictures I had taken this semester. i didn't think that each picture was worth a post so I just combined them.

I treated myself a smoothie one day for a job well done. I loved the smoothie place on campus thought the food is only so-so.


Another tuesday of free food. It pizza this time and it was very good.



I went to my sorority's formal which was the the museum. Pretty nice though I need to remind myself to bring a date next year. I stuck around my g-big and her date most of the night hehe. The food was pretty good. I had a really nice time.



On a sunday I had to wake up at 8am and walk to the house at 9:30. We had a family breakfast at this lovely bakery place. The place was pretty tiny we ate outside and it was quite chilly despite the warm sun. I was tired but it was totally worth it.


I had a ham and eggs crepe I think. It taste ok. I also got iced tea and a cute velvet cupcake.


Just another casual day enjoying the passion fruit lemonade tea from starbucks.


It was my sis's commencement so I got her a box of macaroons since I knew that she would like it. Congrats sis! Seriously though I spend all my money on food and drinks. I need to find a job next school year to sustain myself.


Anther studying day at a coffee place though I didn't get coffee. I got iced tea and tiramisu yummy. Studying with food and drinks is the best.

This summer I hope to paint a little bit more and draw a little bit more. Hopefully I can put a story up sometime since I haven't done that for awhile. They're still in bits and pieces on my phone so hopefully I can get it done soon. I wonder if people actually care about what I write. Ah my birthday is tomorrow eep!

Have a lovely summer!

Love,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment