Monday, May 12, 2014

Ay Another Good Day


Hi,

You know its a warm day when I get a frap. The weather has finally gotten better after the nasty cold winter. A month or so ago I had a pledge event with my business frat which was considered a success. It was on a busy friday night so a million of things occurred at the same time. The new pledges were suppose to meet up at chipotle and go together but only two other girls showed up. Thats ok though. I was wearing my new diamond pattern dress and heels. Wearing those heels around were a bad decision and I ended up borrowing flats for one of the girls. We had raffles and mocktails and light food for our guests. I kept going up to the pledge who was in my acct class to make me drinks ha! I actually got closer to my pledge class during the event which was great. I'm sad that I didn't win any raffles though but we had left over drinks so I took this pellegrino, diet coke, and club soda back with me. I ended up having the opened pellegrino in my fridge for a couple of weeks. I had forgotten about and I gave the rest to my roommate the day before I left.


Talking about fridges one of my sorority sister who is a senior didn't want her fridge. So i got it. I picked it up from the house last saturday. See joining a sorority really helps. Go greek life!


Love,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment