Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Shows That I Have Been Watching

(回到愛以前 Deja Vu)
This is one of those cute romance shows. The female lead is way too naive and nice. I like the male lead. He is ok. I fell in love with the theme song. Its always playing in the background. I hope the main leads do end up together. This show is still airing in taiwan. 

 This is abc's Revenge. I'm on the third season right now. This show is so good. Daniel Grayson is very handsome. Emily Thorne/ Amanda Clarke is a good actress. I like this show because it is unpredictable. 

(My盛Lady)

This show has ended and i've watched it a couple of times. This is a funny show. I liked it. It sort of makes fun of women is HK and yet it does show the truth. This show does have some cute couples.

until next time,

Mabe

No comments:

Post a Comment