Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New Buys and Things

(scarf got as a christmas present)

Hello,

I just want make a quick post before I head back to school next week. I was working on parts of short story that I was writing. I kept changing my mind and some parts on wrote on paper and some parts are on my phone. That story, I might post, maybe if I get to typing it up. Nothing interesting is happening yet but I am going to go get some yummy crepes with my friends this week. If I take pictures I will try and post them up. I still to buy textbooks for school. I'm thinking of buying a mini duffle bag and a laundry bag from PINK since they are on sale right now. My review on the website dress link has a quite bit of views. I didn't review my last purchase but I'm thinking of making another purchase then I will make a review. 

 (scarfs from New York & Company)

I received these to scarfs as christmas presents and I am in love with them. They are very well made and makes my neck very warm. 

(cardigan from Gabriel Brothers)

I haven't had the chance to wear this yet. I like it because its actually long enough. A lot of my clothes usually ride up making my waist really cold.

(pj pants also from Gabriel Brothers)

These pants are so fuzzy and I can't want to wear them. I really like the pattern.

(Sephora BB creams)

I got this little set from Sephora a while ago. I like it because I get to try different BB creams. Also they are adjust to your skin tone so you won't look pale white nor deep dark. I dap a little bit on when I feel like. 

That is it and I hope you have a lovely rest of the day!

Love,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment