Thursday, January 9, 2014

Afternoon with Friends

(I bought myself some treats)
Hello,

This afternoon I got to hang out with my lovely friends. I did take some food pics yay!

(banella: banana and nutella crepe)

This was so good. I only went to this crepe place a couple of times. As usual I was the last one to arrive hehe. Even though the place was small its so cute. Then afterwards we went to a coffee place called Arabica. (Sorry no pics) I wanted to try their special almond milk latte but they ran out of almond milk :(. So instead I got the vanilla latte with soy milk. I like because it tastes sweet. In the past I have tried that vanilla latte before but it wasn't so sweet. Next time I will definitely try the vanilla latte with soy milk again. We mostly talk about college things and our classes and what not. Afterwards I went to Babycakes, a local cupcake specialty store. So as you can guess I got some delicious cupcakes togo. 

(two lovely cupcakes in a box)

As you may guess the box in the beginning of my post contained cupcakes. Last time when I hung out with friends in the area I didn't have the chance to buy cupcakes. This time I had to get some.

(raspberry almond cupcake)

The cupcake above is the beautiful raspberry almond cupcake. I wanted to try something new than the regular vanilla or chocolate flavored ones. Plus the icing was purple. 

(cookie dough cupcake)

This lovely cupcake above is the cookie dough cupcake. The base also has some chocolate chips. I gave this to my brother who always critiques the food I buy. He thought that the little cookie would be little the typical generic hard chocolate chip cookie but it was surprisingly soft. The base was not dry because when cupcakes are over baked the base can lose a lot of moisture. Overall though he said cookie was ok. 

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Love,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment