Monday, June 29, 2015

Jewelry and Apparel that Support Good Causes

Hello!

So recently I have been noticing on twitter and other forms of social media of shops that will donate to a cause when you buy them. Today I'm going to try to create a list for you and myself. I do have to say these things are quite cute!

Pura Vida



The provide jobs for artisans in Costa Rica similar to the fair trade store I volunteer at. They also donate to many other charities. Free shipping on all orders is a plus. The bracelets range from $3 to $102 and come in variety of colors.

Ivory Ella


Ten percent of their proceeds goes to savetheelephants.org which helps with prevention and education of ivory trade. They have tanks, t-shirts, and long sleeves.

Divinity LA



They donate to different charities based on the bracelets.

Chavez for Charity

 They also donate to variety of charities base in the bracelets sold. Chavez for charity has specific collections for women, men and children.

Alex and Ani



While the other shops I listed donate to a charity when their bracelets are sold Alex and Ani have a collection specifically for non-profits so look carefully if you are trying to buy from them. I do personally really like their bangles.

These all look like cute things. I hope when I get the chance to be able to buy these items and support their causes!

XOXO,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment