Monday, July 8, 2013

Chinese Restaurant Foods

Hello Cuties,

For the past like 5yrs I have worked at a chinese restaurant. I always get questions regarding what is that entree. So today I'm going to give you a sorta guide on chinese foods that people frequently ask about. Though foods sometimes vary from restaurant to restaurant.

Chicken Chow Mein

This plate of food consist of chicken, mostly beansprouts, some water chestnuts & other veggies. The sauce is a clear white sauce. The restaurant that I have worked at provided crunchy yellow noodles with it.


Chicken Subgum Chow Mein

This dish has of course chicken, celery, peas & carrots, mushrooms & water chestnuts. The sauce is similar to the chicken chow mein. It is topped with almonds.

Crab Ragoon/ Rangoon

The other day someone asked my sis this so I decided to include this in here. The ragoon contains cream cheese, onion, & imitation crab meat. With its pinched shape the ragoon is deep fried. One of my personal favorites as it is certainly delicious.


Moo Goo Gai Pan

I use to think that this dish had such a weird name. Another fellow chicken dish with pea pods, mushrooms, baby corn & bok choy.

Wor Sue Gai

A deep fried chicken entree using chicken breast meat. Laid on top of a bed of lettuce and topped with a brown gravy sauce.

That's it for today as I might make another post about more foods. Thanks for reading :)

All photo credits due to google images

No comments:

Post a Comment