Friday, March 13, 2015

Buys & Fest From Awhile Ago


(caramel, green tea, caffe espresso fraps)
Hello,

I hope that you are doing well. This post I'm going to just write things that I did and bought these past couple of weeks. I pretty much go to the mall every week so I've compiled my buys in this post. I also didn't really buy much since I really have the need too.


To start off I got this black peplum skirt from The Limited. This skirt can be used formally or casually which I liked. The material is soft, very similar to a regular skirt. I hope to wear this to future business frat events.


Black closed toed heels are a every girl's need. 



A pretty little mickey mouse ring from my sister.



That's the starbucks that opened in my target.


At the fest they were selling sweets from corbo's so i got this mix.



Of course when i go to fests I have to get funnel cake! It was delicious.


Have a great day!

Love,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment